Thursday 31 January 2013

ACCESSORIES - BURBERRY METALLICS

I was doing a little window shopping on Bond Street earlier today and there are certain windows I always visit and a MUST is Burberry ... Always love what they produce and how they visually merchandise it and I tip my hat because they know how to make a window and draw attention to it.

The Bond street store has a window totally dedicated to metallic accessories such as clutches/tablet cases and wallets. It was a simple window and the product tells you all you need to know and it spoke volumes to me ... I'm obsessed with the colour palettes of blue, yellow and bronze it reminds me of looking into a tin of Quality Streets ... So vibrant and so tempting.

Check out my snaps and let me know what you think.




BURBERRY.COM














No comments: