Saturday 1 December 2012

THE MUST HAVE MULBERRY WILLOW TOTE

The Mulberry Willow Tote is for me going to be the must have bag for SS 13 ... We had the Bayswater, Alexa, Del Rey and more from the brand but this is the bag that really has shut me up. I felt the other bags were a bit overrated and everyone was buying the to be part of the cattle movement but this is different and a lot different bag to the norm from Mulberry.


In fact this bag is not just bag.... It's two bags in one!!! As the pictures show you can see my assistant Kate Moss demonstrating how to.... Where the zips are you undo them and then the clutch bag comes away from the main tote...


They are a good size, comes in great colours and skin type s and starting to get a great following amongst celebs and fashionistas and would make an ideal Christmas as I've noticed on twitter a fee of you have them on your wish lists.





Mulberry.com






























No comments: