Saturday 1 December 2012

THE MANOLO BLAHNIK ARDO SOCK SANDAL

The Manolo Blahnik ardo sock sandal form the resort 2013 has really caught my attention recently. I will put it out there there are only a few of the brands shoes I like most are not to my taste .... Some of you might say his he mad! Maybe but I like shoes that are value for money and can be worn season after season .... The days of just buying clothes and accessories just for one season are well and truly over and I'm not a fan of throw away fashion but with the I see VFM...


The ankle sock of the Manolo Blahnik Ardo livens up the minimalist sandal with a mix of texture and new-style coverage. The shoes is made up of fabric and leather and has a four inch heel and made in ARDO Italy hence its name...


What do you think???









No comments: