Sunday 15 July 2012

The Real price of the Olympics London 2012

The real price of the Olympics are to The locals ..... I'm not interested in the Olympics never have and never will but these ones I watching very seriously. As a resident of Stratford we love locals our 'basic rights' as in move around freely on a daily basis to do simple things like go to work have been taken away from us

Stratford International station

This is the local station and is a host station which has the central line which I've been informed is the 'olympic line' and I've told told to find an alternative route..... Drive? Nope I can't do I have to park my car away from My home 1) because it's a nightmare to actually move around and 2) it's not practical ..... So I will park it in front of My home ...... Nope can't do that need a permit which they are not forthwith in 'selling' to local residents well not until after these dreaded Olympics and plus you need another one as well the special Olympics one. When I asked what way I should go to work as some of us have 'real jobs' not like the prison change gang' looking people they have patrolling the streets. Ok I went off The mark. So when I asked how I should get to work I was given a map a walking map and on it it says a great way of soaking up the atmosphere of the Olympics is walking - yeah right!

The people of Stratford most of them Who are in the change gang are just taking it!!!! What are they going to do When the Olympics are over? Should we all meet down the unemployment office and talk Olympics? Because of These rules which are basic human rights I can see folks losing there jobs because of Timekeeping and basically because they can't get toWork

I went out Saturday night arrived at Stratford approximately 3:30 am but arrived home just after 4:30am because they would not let the taxi through.....

So the real price of the Olympics will be a disgruntled London, a rise in unemployment and god knows what else.....

MAYOR OF LONDON YOU WENT AND WON THE OLYMPICS FOR US LONDONDERS (NOT ME) SO TELL US WHAT TO DO!!! BECAUSE I CAN'T EVEN WALK TO AND FROM MY HOUSE WITHOUT BEING STOPPED AND TOLD I HAVE TO GO 'WALK' OVER 30 MINUTE OUT OF MY WAY!!

I DON'T THINK THIS WAS REALLY THOUGHT ABOUT 12 DAYS TO GO AND IT STILL LOOKS LIKE A BUILDING SITE ...



WELCOME TO THE LONDON OLYMPICS AND FOR SOME OF US THE OLYMPIC UNEMPLOYMENT OFFICE!!!


Got to go now the Army are here .... hundreds!

No comments: