Monday 9 July 2012

MAN CRUSH: FRANCESCO SCIANNA

Wow where do I start my current man crush award goes to Italian actor Francesco Scianna! Bello... I first saw Francesco at the Dolce & Gabbana AW 12/13 show in Milan when I was covering the show he jumped out of a car and the paparazzi went wild... Then I saw him again at the women's AW 12/13 show in February and again the paparazzi went wild and then I discovered he was to be part of the AW 12/13 campaign (which you can view on my blog) .... So ok I know this is dragging on then I finally got to meet him and take pictures for the paparazzi with him and my friends and his lovely girlfriend girlfriend who was not too happy as we then were monopolising his time .. but guys he is so humble and such a nice guy... check out these snaps Ive found of Francesco ...... world I present Francesco Scianna ..... now you know who he is!

Ciao Maschio - Il Cinema Italiano Ritratto al Maschile


Francesco in the current AW 12/13 Dolce&Gabbana campaign

Francesco and Tv presenter/Designer Zara Martin..... I remember this I was there he was being the Italian Gentleman helping Zara down the stairs in her stunning gown...


No comments: