Saturday 21 July 2012

Girlfriend by Justin Bieber launches next month




Girlfriend is the new female fragrance from Justin Bieber. Created for his female fans, Justin describes the scent as “a more mature version of Someday”, his debut fragrance. Girlfriend contains notes of mandarin, blackberry, floral notes of pink freesia and star jasmine, as well as orchid and musk. Girlfriend is priced at £38 for 100ml, £28 for 50ml and £23 for 30ml, and will be available from The Perfume Shop from 5 August, launching nationwide on 20 August.


www.theperfumeshop.com







Source: Diary Directory

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Two days ago I was so happy I searches the some website and finally I got the gorgeous and beautiful girl sanchita Sharma is very sexy to this website sanchitasharma.co after that I contact to her she was ready to meet me and sex with me I am going to hotel she was fixed my meeting plan to this hotel. I am very excited for meet to hot and sexy girl and sleep with her tonight. Thank you sanchita Sharma to make my dream comes with true.