Sunday 8 July 2012

The boys and their Birkins.....

I've always said I want one.... When I get it I would just admire it.... My thing was unjust wanted to own it but never use it but now my obsession with the bags has risen even more ..... Marc Jacobs started it - Hermes jumped on it .... And now in their SS 13 they have the man birkin ... It's leather and canvas it's bigger and the bottom line is I want one and when I get it boy am I going to use it!!! Check out the boys and their Birkins ..... What's interesting is the fact that it's the straight boys pioneering the trend .....


Hermes.com







1 comment:

ladybudd said...

OMG OMG OMG!!! YES you NEED one! Those are soo gorgeous I almost think I may skip the ladies version and have one of THOSE! Thats one of the yummiest bags Ive EVER seen!Fingers crossed you win lotto asap and can get one! (or two or three ;)