Thursday 14 June 2012

Topshop announces debut collaboration with JW Anderson



Topshop has announced its upcoming debut collaboration with British designer JW Anderson, set to launch in September. The collection will include jersey, denim, knitwear and outerwear pieces as well as items such as pencils, memory sticks, Rubik’s cubes, vintage magazines and photography books. The second collection will launch in early 2013. Both collections will be available in all Topshop locations.

JW Anderson comments: "I am very excited to collaborate with Topshop. It gives me the opportunity to reach a much wider audience with my designs. It has always been very important to me that my collections are made accessible to anyone interested in fashion and design."
www.topshop.com 


Source: Diary Directory

No comments: