Sunday 13 May 2012

Today's outfit 12.05.12

This was the perfect outfit for my saturday... after a week of dressing up dressing to what was expected, uncomfrtable shoes and aching bunions this was perfect for saturday to go food shopping and sort out my dressing room as im moving house...oh boy I never knew I had so many clothes and accessories and worst of all I dont use them ... so keep an eye out on the clotheshorse shop new items are going to be added pronto!



Navy cardigan and crew neck - John Smedley (twinset)
Jeans - Wrangler Spencer
Belt - Hermes
Parka - Duffer of St George
Driving shoes - T K Maxx
Sunglasses _ DKNY
































1 comment:

Laura said...

Those shoes are amazing - seriously fabulous colour! PS. Your blog is how I keep up with all the fashion comings and goings. Thank you for posting so often. xxx