Thursday 29 March 2012

Up close with the Christian Louboutin 20th anniversary collection

Twenty shoes to celebrate 20 years of making the most desirable shoes in the world.... yesterday I came face to face with the collection Ive never seen it all in one place and it was truly breathtaking.  My winner from the collection definitely goes to the yellow Mary Jane's which are pictured - you have to see these shoes on! I also checked out the new AW 12 collection I cant say much for now but what I can say is Mr Louboutin has done it again - its new - its fresh - its bigger - I cant wait to show you the collection but for now I cant but as soon as I can you know I will be one of the first to show you the collection.... for now check out my snaps I know I know I should really invest in a camera ..... noted!


Check out the 20th anniversary collection in its glory wither in-store or a www.christianlouboutin.com








































No comments: