Friday 16 March 2012

The new Ratjada Basket from Medwinds




The new Ratjada Basket from Mediterranean lifestyle label Medwinds is the perfect way to carry everything you’ll need for the long, hot summer days ahead. Casual, yet chic, it encompasses the spirit of the Mediterranean summer and lifestyle.

The design is handcrafted in the small town of Capdepera, Majorca and represents the beliefs of this company. Ratjada baskets are created through a traditional process that has been handed down from generation to generation. The skill needed to create these bags is exceptional, with each bag taking up to three days to construct.

Made from 100% palm leaves, the Ratjada basket also has a fashionable edge, thanks to the adjustable leather handles. The Ratjada Basket comes in two colour variations of blue and green.

The desire for premium timeless, lasting style is at the forefront of the Medwinds approach to fashion. This produces clothes that deserve years of wear, not just one season, and are designed to fit seamlessly into your wardrobe.

Available exclusive from www.medwinds.com  – retailing at £129

1 comment:

Qugutzza said...

I've been searching for this bag for years! every summer I wished to have one like it and I finnaly found it!!! Medwinds here I come! :P
(I think I'm gonna buy all the colors to match all my sandals lol)