Saturday 4 February 2012

MY FAVOURITES FROM MARNI SS 12 FOR MEN

When I think of Marni I think of three things - Italian design, colour and quality.... the SS 12 pieces for men are starting to drop at MR PORTER the best place in my opinion for the modern man to accquire his clothing accessories and everything else that is needed for a stylish life!  ok so here are a few of my favourite pieces I though I would share with you....


Contrast-Sleeve Plaid Shirt



Marni Contrast-Sleeve Plaid Shirt


Striped Cotton Sweater


 
Marni Striped Cotton Sweater
 
 
Contrast-Collar Striped Cotton Shirt



Marni Contrast-Collar Striped Cotton Shirt
 
 
 
Contrast-Panel Sweater



 
Marni Contrast-Panel Sweater
 
 
 
Unstructured Cotton Blazer



 
 
 
Marni Unstructured Cotton Blazer
 
 
Printed Short-Sleeved Cotton Shirt


 
 


Marni Printed Short-Sleeved Cotton Shirt
Editor's must buy!!





No comments: