Friday 24 February 2012

MARIA GRACHVOGEL AW 12 #LFW

The Maria Grachvogel show at London Fashion Week is one of those shows that is a must during the week.... set in the Savoy Hotel, London, the show kick off at 2:30 pm  and did not disappoint.  I love all aspects of the collection - I would say 40% off the collection was what we were used to seeing from Maria great easy to wear feminine clothing as you can see from the pictures.... the rest of the collection was what can I say OMG pieces I loved Loved Loved the slough polo neck mini dress which for me were the showstoppers.... then we move unto the prints every season Ms Grachvogel comes up with an amazing print - the reason why this blog has taken a while to post is I was looking for the right words to describe this seasons print and the only word I keep coming up with is breathtaking.... I would describe Maria collection as easy to wear for not necessarily women of means as Im sure there are many pieces in the reach of most women, also striking and just ooozes sex appeal without showing too much skin and thats the best sexy!!!



Verdict as always is a perfect 10, I loved all her collections since day one and in this collections the prints and all the gowns are doing it for me!




Here's every look from the show...

















































Photo Source: Londonfashionweek.com/catwalking.com

No comments: