Wednesday 8 February 2012

I WANT YOU ! ALL OF YOU.....

So Im doing my weekly check on Mr Porter and I found a belt from Etro... that's where it all started ... and the folks at Mr Porter styled that belt to an outfit ... so on this occasion its not me styling the outfit - but good job guys I want all of it - this is a hot outfit!!


ok so it started with the belt from Etro....



MR PORTER
Etro Woven Leather and Cotton Belt



shirt from Paul Smith


Paul Smith Contrast Placket Slim-Fit Cotton Shirt


Shorts from Burberry Brit

Burberry Brit Slim-Fit Cotton-Twill Shorts


Loafers from Grenson


Grenson James Suede Penny Loafers


Sunglasses from Oliver Peoples



Oliver Peoples Bernardo Square Frame Sunglasses

The look.....


Etro Woven Leather and Cotton Belt






























Etro Woven Leather and Cotton Belt



The only thing I need now is the model to show is face  :)

No comments: