Friday 10 February 2012

HOW HOT ARE THESE!

Im in heaven at the moment Ive clocked off work and that can only mean one thing... with the weather being so cold it means I have a weekend date with the internet... LOOK AT WHAT IVE FOUND!


Faith Connexion 



SCREAMMMM.... they are SS 12 from Faith Connexion and are on fire!  Scoop sartorial gold in Faith Connexion's shimmering pants. Cut from butter-soft stretch-leather, this super skinny pair guarantee a front row-ready silhouette.   These I can put my hand on my heart are the best I found so far and it will take a unbelievable pair to beat them....


Now to look this hot you have to pay a hot price £ 935, but shouldn't we treat ourselves to something fabulous every now and again?

check them out at NET A PORTER


Faith Connexion Faith Connexion 

No comments: