Wednesday 1 February 2012

David Beckham for H&M pre launch event - meeting David Beckham!!

 
 
Earlier today lucky members of the press and competition winners were invited along to meet the icon and superstar football player that is David Beckham...... we were served refreshments and invited in the meet the man himself.... what can I say but he has to be one of the nicest people I ever met just normal good guy who made you feel comfortable.....




 
 
We spoke for a little he complimented me on my outfit #scream (jaeger London) I made sure I got that bit in then it was tome to take a picture....then I got nervous - my god its David Beckham and he could tell I was nervous lol... we shook hands and then said goodbye #screammmmm
 
Then it was time to actually check out the collection which is priced very good and actually what your getting is amazing the quality is exceptional
 
 
Anyways check out my photo diary this is one event I wont forget for a longtime ... I cant thank H&M marketing for putting on a great event which was well handled and controlled and everyone had a good time
 
Stay tuned for more blogs about the event .........
 
 
The collection officially launches February 2nd












 
 
David Beckham launches Bodywear collection with H&M (© Associated Press)
 



David Beckham launches Bodywear collection with H&M (© Associated Press)



David Beckham launches Bodywear collection with H&M (© Associated Press)

David Beckham launches Bodywear collection with H&M (© Associated Press)

































































The underwear signed Love David Beckham x




No comments: