Wednesday 28 December 2011

My 'Fantasy' birthday and wishlist!!

So its my Birthday today 22 #SCREAMMM cant believe it!  this is my ulitmate birthday experience and wish list let me know what you think!!!


Luis Morais black diamond and gold bracelet




Christian Louboutin




Brian Clarke shirt




Kirk Originals diamond sunglasses





Chrstian Louboutin Loafers

YSL arty ring

Virgin Atlantic plane tickets


For when I pack My YSL bag

In which I will put my Velvet Dolce & Gabbana Tuxedo jacket in

When I fly off to meet my NBF Anna Wintour

On a Beach Holiday

with David Gandy

Who will give me a Cartier Roadster with Diamond Bezel

And an IPad 2


Which I will use in my New Range Rover
When Mariah Carey is singing to me and feeding me grapes... 




Not much I think!  will let you know if I get any of this .... its possible #Delusional!!!!

1 comment:

My Passport to Style said...

Your deffinately a man who knows his Style, loving the smoking jacket and that is certainly one Smoking birthday list!

Sharon xx

http://www.mypassporttostyle.blogspot.com