Friday 9 December 2011

Meeting David Gandy again!!! (yay)


Last Night at the Amazing Omega Party (blog coming shortly)


Before I start David is on the right side I know its hard to tell us apart so thought I would clear that up!! (I type that sentence with a serious and honest face)

I've met David too many times now he knows me lol (good)! And everytime I meet him I blog about it, why? Because he is absolutely amazing!!! I wonder doesn't he have bad days? Not many I suppose he's David Gandy! But he is and I mean this honestly one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet... So the more I get to know him the more we talk freely - what about I can't say as some of its personal but he looks good and he is like i say awesome!!!


Just one question? Can I have your babies ?????



FYI Im the hot mess on the left I was stamding next to David Gandy !!! he makes any look bad!!

4 comments:

Amanda Garrett-Grady said...

Re: "Can I have your babies?" LMAO! Get in line, buddy! This was great; loved it! Loved even more that Gandy shared it on his fb page. Quite a compliment to you!

Diary of a clotheshorse said...

OM MY GOD!!! he shared it on his facebook page lol oh no it was a bit of fun cant have babies lamo!! oh well it was a great night and great seeinghim as always lol

angela said...

LOL..very good, thanks for sharing. Love to read or see anything about David!

Diary of a clotheshorse said...

lo Im happy you like it have you checked out all the other David Gandy features? use the search bar and enter David Gandy :))