Wednesday 7 December 2011

#EXCLUSIVE - CHERYL COLE'S SHOE COLLECTION #mmmmm.....

As promised a few weeks ago - as I said when I get pics of Cheryl's Shoe collection for Stylistpick.com I would share them with you.... you want my honest opinion? really? well her it is! I really really don't like it! but more power to Cheryl for trying to go down the Victoria Beckham route of being a designer but Mrs B is in a class of her own!  To me, as you all know I know my shoes but these just look really cheap - which is unfair for me to say as I have not psychically seen and touched them.... well here are a few pairs and a couple of campaign shots which don't really help the case... check them out let me know your thoughts am I being Harsh? maybe but just being honest! Shoe designing is an art and I can see she's taken a bit from here and bit from there from other collections out there.... sorry just keeping it real!




check out the full collection at http://www.stylistpick.com/ and don't forget to let me know your thoughts....














No comments: