Monday 24 October 2011

Tried and tested! UNIQLO PREMIUM ULTRA LIGHT DOWN

OK so Ive tried and tested the Uniqlo Premium Ultra Light Down jacket and the first thing that comes to min is Phew!!  someone get me a cold soda.... The nights in London have become really chilly so I thought this would be the best time to try it out and honestly I was baking I cant wait till it gets colder!! that's hows good this is ... it weighs 199g it folds away into a small bag and it keeps you so warm I had to keep opening and closing and I was not even walking anywhere I just stood outside talking to a friend....

It gets a big 10 out of 10 from me  I wish I could give it more as it deserves a whole lot more!






1 comment:

julie said...

Thanks for the post. am going to it ! Was looking for a review for this product. How much did you get it for btw ?