Friday 28 October 2011

MY IDEAL OUTFIT FOR AW 11 FOR MEN FROM MR PORTER.

Whilst browsing the net like always do - you must be thinking is he always on the net? well whilst browsing at Mr Porter I was looking for my ideal AW 11 outfit and there was no need for my to style it myself so all the styling is courtesy of Mr Porter as this outfit to me is perfect so check it out!


The outfit! all clothing available from http://www.mrporter.com/


Lanvin Contrast Panel Wool Cardigan





Lanvin Contrast Panel Wool Cardigan




Lanvin Contrast Panel Wool Cardigan
 
 
 
 
Raf Simons 1995 Monogrammed Cotton Shirt



 
 
 
Raf Simons 1995 Monogrammed Cotton Shirt
 
 
 
Jil Sander Slim Fit Flannel Trousers (Editor's choice)
 
 


Jil Sander Slim Fit Flannel Trousers
 
 
 
 
 
 Raf Simons Leather Derby Shoes
 
 
 
 
Raf Simons Leather Derby Shoes
 
 
Lanvin Origami Leather Briefcase
 
Lanvin Origami Leather Briefcase
 


 
 
For me this is a great look for AW 11 once it gets a little colder throw on a black peacoat or a knee length black duffel coat.

No comments: