Sunday 24 July 2011

The only jeans for me!




For the last year I have been having the most beautiful love affair with Wrangler and their Spencer jeans .........








Why I love them is purely because of the brand name one I can trust and the fit on these are amazing. They are not slim and not straight they are somewhere in the middle which make them so wearable to dress up and down. I like to buy the raw denim which comes really dark but after a period of time you wash them and gradually you create your own unique wash on the jeans. I know I'm not the only person out there who buys dark jeans and wants to keep them dark, so an easy tip is after each wear place them in the freezer which will kill all bacterias and they will be like new next time you wear them. Ok but if your clumsy like me then you will have to wash them because of spillage.



Check out Spencer and all the rest of the collection at http://www.wrangler.com/











No comments: