Tuesday 21 June 2011

Medwinds.com UK Launch party

 
 

Last week I was invited along to the UK launch of Spanish online brand Medwinds.com, after attending the Spanish in Barcelona earlier this year I was looking forward to the night.




 
 

The party was held at Cube PR HQ in central but for me it felt like going up and meeting up with Medwinds staff who flew in for the occasion. At the launch we mingled whilst checking out all the delights the company offer. On their E-commerce site.


Those of you who visit my blog regular will know that I champion Medwinds as they offer great wardrobe staples, best quality and now the best part pocket friendly prices.....


Check out my photo diary of the night and for more info about Medwinds or to view the collections visit www.Medwinds.com



































www.mewinds.com

No comments: