Monday 13 September 2010

VICTORIA BECKHAM S/S11

Of all the shows so far at New York Fashion Week this was the one I've been waiting for and watching closely.  When she first started I and I'm sure many thousands thought what now perfume, singer, what next, then she produced her first season and I thought ok nothing special but along came S/S10 and A/W10, now my eyes are wide open Mrs B has found her calling.

S/S11 continues that calling with well designed and constructed pieces in yellows, purples, nudes, creams in gowns, shift dresses, tunic dresses and bell dresses.  After the show actress Demi Moore tweeted the lady herself to say "Congrats on your new collection, can't wait to wiggle into your new creations".

Victoria's fashion line is going from strength to strength with the new handbag line and the soon to be launched menswear line, for which I personally can't wait for.


This collection is a triumph to Mrs B and gets double thumbs up from me.  Here are are some of her creations and to see more visit  http://www.victoriabeckham.com/.  The A/W10 collection can be bought from all good department stores.



S/S11

Click on picture to enlarge





















Pictures from http://www.victoriabeckham.com/

4 comments:

ree said...

Yes it's so stylish and pretty. I would wear all of it

Ree
XXX
http://reallyree.blogspot.com

Diary of a clotheshorse said...

lol so would i lol

The S Word said...

Beautiful collection - I want all of these dresses in my wardrobe!

Diary of a clotheshorse said...

Its a beautiful collection.... the only problem is .... i cnt wear it :( lol x