Tuesday 28 September 2010

LONDON FASHION WEEK "NEUROTICA S/S 11




Where: LABB Event, Hoxton, London


Day 4 of London Fashion Week whilst at the LABB Fashion Event I came across Neurotica's S/S 11 collection which is called "For The Love Of Ivy". Its a very soft collection with a cutting edge feel with colour palettes of black, soft pink and pale blue.  I found the collection very wearable suitable for all occasions and more for a younger fashionista but  gets a big thumbs up from me, cant wait to see the next collection. Below I have selected some  my favourites from the collection.


S/S 11 "For The Love Of Ivy"















For more info about Neurotica and to view the collection visit http://www.thisisneurotica.co.uk/


Model Olga and Photography by Agnes Lloyd-Platt.

No comments: